Saturday, February 25, 2012

Introduction

Hi all!

I decided to create this blog to post about my dolls (asian ball-jointed dolls). I wanted a place to talk about dolls that wasn't just DA, Flickr and Tumblr. You will find doll ramblings, photos, box openings, upcoming plans, etc. I will also use this blog for fashion related ramblings since I do think fashion does play a part in my doll hobby. ^_^

If you're interested in knowing more about my dolls, please feel free to follow this blog. I'm going to try and keep this updated regularly~

3 comments:

  1. watching you forever ;u;
    Do you have a link banner so I can link you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet! But I'll make one in the next hour or so and let you know when it's up~

      Delete
    2. So I made a banner to use! It's on my sidebar~

      Delete